By using catchingdreams.ie and availing of our services, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
WHO WE ARE
catchingdreams.ie is a site operated by Gráinne Fay T/A Catching Dreams Design .
We are registered in Ireland. Our main business address is: 13 Millrace Gardens, Saggart, Co.Dublin.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
The default method of payment for customers within the EU is via SEPA BANK TRANSFER. Our BIC and IBAN will be provided once you place your order.
If you are outside the EU or prefer to pay via Credit Card, you can do so via Stripe / Paypal at checkout.
We also have a credit system in place called account funds (see point d & e for futher info) which can be used to pay for all products & services on our website.
- We have the right to change the prices of our services without advance notice.
- All custom quotes that are issued include an expiry date, if a deposit is not made before this expiry date, a new quote must be requested as prices may have changed.
- All prices displayed in our website are charged according to our hourly €65 euro rate.
- We are not registered for VAT in Ireland.
As we provide many services we have broken down the terms and conditions into sections:
a. Web Design & Branding
- Our website design & brand identity design services require a deposit of 25% to order. Your order will not be confirmed until the payment is received.
- A payment schedule will be set up once the terms of the project and dates have been agreed, typically a second 25% payment is due on or before the start date and 50% after the revision round(s).
- When the design is complete, you will be given the opportunity to review and request changes. When these changes have been made you will be given a second opportunity to ensure I have adjusted things how you imagined, and if not I will carry out the final revision.
- When the final revision is complete, you must pay the full balance before final files can be sent, or in the case of websites, before it can be made live.
b. Digital & Print Design
- All Print Design & Digital Design Services require payment in full before the design begins.
- We aim to complete the project within 2-3 days, however, if a revision or two is needed this may delay the handover date by a few days.
- Printing can be arranged for our customers, turnarounds vary depending on the season, number of assets being designed and revision time.
c. WordPress Plugin MANAGEMENT
- I will carry out the plugin updates required for your website each month as long as you have an active subscription. Fees are calculated depending on the number of plugins you have and you will be billed quarterly.
d. Website Updates & Support
- Website Support slots are available Tuesday – Thursday for active members.
- You must have had your website designed by us or have access manually assigned to you to book a slot.
- Tasks include search engine & performance optimisation, content / style changes as well as monitoring for unauthorised access, security threats and plugin updates, in order of priority.
- There is no contract, you can book in for as many hours as you like in advance, as often as you like from the website management booking form.
- For urgent support, please email us and we will do our best to have your website looked at, however, we cannot guarentee that we will be able to resolve issues within 24 hours if we are fully booked.
- You must pay in full before any work is carried out or technical support is given.
- When the work is complete, you will recieve a full timesheet & statement of work.
- If I complete tasks before the full duration, a credit will be applied to your account for the remainder.
- If there is not enough time to complete all tasks, I will notify you via email, however I cannot continue past the duration without advance payment. I also cannot guarantee that I will have availablity to continue within the same day/week, if this situation arises.
e. Brand Support
- Brand Support slots are available Monday – Thursday for active members.
- Tasks include Digital & Print Design or Website Support.
- A Brand Support Membership is gained by signing up to a Brand Support Plan.Plans can be cancelled, renewed, upgraded or downgraded at any time! This is not an automatic payment system! After each month you will recieve a bill for you to pay via bank tranfer, or if you are outside the EU, you will get a link to pay via paypal / stripe. If you do not pay to renew another month, your plan will be cancelled.When you sign up for a Brand Support plan, what you are signing up to recieve is the plan fee back in Account Funds (credit). Account funds are used as the payment method for bookings made through the brand support booking form or towards renewal fees (if you don’t use all of your account funds in one month!)When you sign up / renew your plan, your account funds will not automatically increase. Please allow up to one hour to receive a confirmation email letting you know they have increased!
- One month trial is given to clients who purchase a Brand Foundation Package, but account funds will NOT be applied! Bookings won’t be confirmed until payment is made via bank transfer / paypal / stripe.
(terms in point 4d also apply here)
f. Website Audit
- You must book in advance and pay in full via bank transfer before the booking is confirmed.
- We aim to complete the audit and return the report & recommendations on the same day.
- We will need access to your website in order to fully inspect issues.
Right to cancel
All customers have the right to cancel their orders.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a service without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you have confirmed your order.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation. However deposits are non-refundable.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
All notices you send us must be sent to email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by Republic of Ireland law. Any contract for the purchase of goods or services from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Republic of Ireland law. You and we both agree that the courts of the Republic of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in the UK you may also bring proceedings in the UK.
For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us, however we aren’t lawyers as you hopefully know!