By using catchingdreams.ie and availing of our services, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
WHO WE ARE
catchingdreams.ie is a site operated by Gráinne Fay T/A Catching Dreams Design .
We are registered in Ireland. Our main business address is: 13 Millrace Gardens, Saggart, Co.Dublin.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
The default method of payment for customers availing of services within the EU is via SEPA BANK TRANSFER. Our BIC and IBAN will be provided once you place your order. For customers outside the EU, those of monthly payment arrangements or for products sold in our shop, payment via stripe or PayPal is available at checkout.
We also have a credit system in place called account funds (see point d for further info) which can be used to pay for all products & services on our website. You can top up your account at anytime or pay the difference via the payment methods available!
- We have the right to change the prices of our services without advance notice.
- All our prices are displayed excluding VAT.
- All custom quotes that are issued include an expiry date, if a deposit is not made before this expiry date, a new quote must be requested as prices & services may have changed.
As we provide many services we have broken down the terms and conditions into sections:
a. Web Design & Branding
- Our website design & brand identity design services require a non-refundable deposit to book. Your booking will at first be placed on hold and will not be confirmed until the deposit payment is received and agreement signed.
- Payment plans are also available if requested.
- The balance payments are split over the course of the project with total due after the 1st revision stage.
- When the design is complete, you will be given the opportunity to review and request changes. Depending on the package (see individual package details) once these changes have been made you may be given a second opportunity to ensure I have adjusted things how you imagined, and if not I will carry out the final revision.
- When the final revision is complete, all files will be sent via a shared Google Drive url, or in the case of websites, it can be published and ownership will be transferred!
- See, point 5, for cancellation terms.
b. Digital & Print Design
- All Print Design & Digital Design Services require payment in full before the design begins.
- Printing can be arranged for our customers, turnarounds vary depending on the season, number of assets being designed and revision time.
c. WordPress Maintenance
- I will carry out the updates required for your website each month as long as you have an active subscription. Fees are calculated depending on the number of plugins you have and you will be billed monthly.
- See, point 5, for cancellation terms.
d. Website Support
- Website Support is available upon request for existing website clients.
- Tasks include plugin configuration, page designs, search engine & performance optimisation, content / product changes etc, in order of priority.
- There is no contract, you can book in for as many hours as you like in advance.
- To request support, please email us and we will do our best to have your website looked at, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to resolve issues within 24 hours if we are fully booked.
- You must pay in full before any work is carried out or technical support is given.
- When the work is complete, you will receive a summary of work.
- If I complete tasks before the full duration, a credit will be applied to your account for the remainder.
- If there is not enough time to complete all tasks, I will notify you via email, however I cannot continue past the duration without advance payment. I also cannot guarantee that I will have availability to continue within the same day/week, if this situation arises.
- Due to the covid-19 pandemic, training sessions will now take place via video call, using Zoom until the option to provide training face-to-face is available again.
- Our training services require a non-refundable deposit to book and balance in advance of the session date. Your booking will at first be placed on hold and will not be confirmed until the deposit payment is received.
Right to cancel
All customers have the right to cancel their bookings / service plans.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a service without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you have confirmed your booking/activated a service plan. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
A deposit is required to hold your spot in my calendar for you. If you decide to cancel this spot, the deposit is non-refundable.
Support Plan Cancellations
If you decide you would like to terminate your monthly support plan before the next renewal date, you can end the agreement by giving us a seven (7) day written notice. We will then send you a statement for the work we have completed for you up to that point in the month and refund you the difference in the form of a credit note within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following:
- for the supply of goods/services made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
All notices you send us must be sent to email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by Republic of Ireland law. Any contract for the purchase of goods or services from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Republic of Ireland law. You and we both agree that the courts of the Republic of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in the UK you may also bring proceedings in the UK.
For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us, however we aren’t lawyers as you hopefully know!